this subject definitely has fallen in the "i'll do that later" category for my wedding. but i know time will creep up + i'll wish i had my something blue item squared away. i don't want to do the norm : blue shoes, blue garter, blue hair pins, etc. i'd rather have my little blue item in a unique + unexpected place. so what does that mean? how creative can a girl get with her something blue? it turns out you can get quite creative with the blue on your wedding day.
- i actually tried on this blue veil at BHLDN with my wedding gown. i can't imagine someone pulling this off, + if they can - more power to them!
- of course, martha has some great ideas - my favorite, a hidden blue monogram sewn inside the gown
- glamour mag came up with 15 fun ideas for your "something blue", check it out.
- blue tooth charm, anyone?
- O.M.G. please click on this link, i just can't believe this one!
once i decide on my something blue item, i'll be sure to fill you in. until then, got any ideas?
its almost the weekend!